Birthday List: 28 before 28
As is my tradition, every year (since the year before I turned 25) I've made a list of things I want to do before my next birthday. (the amount of items corresponds with the age I'll be the next year) Last year, it was 27 Before 27 (see list here) so... this year, its 28 Before 28.
I plan on checking them off as I accomplish them, and or blogging about them as I go, ala Kara and her 40 before 20 list.
These lists take the place of new year's resolutions for me... I also have a bucket list I've been working on, so I may start posting that eventually as well. Blogging these lists has a way of keeping me accountable strangely enough.
Without further ado:
28 before 28
NYC. Portland or Seattle. Or all of them. (and yay! I am currently planning a trip to NYC/Philly with my sister! So excited) Did it!
3. New job
5. Start a new sketchbook
7. Go sledding & ice-skating
8. Shoot a gun/go to a shooting range
14. Play/learn a new instrument (ukulele, xylophone, cello)
17. Get a piano & choose (at minimum) 5 new piano pieces to figure out and learn
19. Take at least 4 freebie, what-the-heck sort of days off of work/life
21. See Coldplay live
22. Read 4 non-fiction books
23. See 3 shows (theater, concert, symphony ect)
24. Take a class. Anything; design, photography, dancing, drawing.
26. Get a Dayton Metro Library card
(originally posted Jan. 25, 2012)