Crochet Boutique- Published!

By 1:26 PM , , , , ,

For quite a while now, I've been friends with Miss Rachael Oglesby of the well known Softspoken Etsy shop. She approached me a couple years ago to possibly do the photography and styling for a crochet pattern book she was in the works for, and of course, I jumped at the chance! Fast forward to now, September 2012, all of our hard work has come to fruition. Hours of brainstorming, shoots, edits, uploading, feedback (and that was just on MY end!) we finally have the finished project. And it is beautiful and even more than I could have hoped for. I don't crochet currently because somehow my fingers get all tangled up and I get frustrated- but it has me contemplating attempting it again!
Here's a little peek- and there are quite a few pages available on Amazon if you want to take a closer look inside (or pick up your own copy!)












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.