Wedding Preview: Leanne&Chris

By 11:37 AM , , ,

(originally posted October 14, 2012)
My wonderful friend Leanne married her guy, Chris, this weekend on a family farm in Pennsylvania. The whole weekend was a whirl of beautiful scenery, happy family and friends, details and celebrating with the happy couple... here are a few of the stunning photos we caught...
Oh my goodness, Leanne was stunning, elegant, gorgeous... all those amazing words that almost fail to describe a wonderful friend who not only is physically beautiful, but an amazing friend and part of my life. This is a lady who God has blessed dearly with a wonderful groom...


...who, lets face it, is pretty easy on the eyes as well...
I told him if his firefighter career ever changes, he could probably work as a model... in all seriousness though, Chris has impressed me (as well as everyone that knows and loves Leanne) in a huge way. An amazing guy whom I look forward to getting to know better as him and Leanne spend the years together.



Seriously?! These two. I barely processed these photos... they were amazing straight out of the camera...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.