Listen: End of Winter Albums

By 7:00 AM ,

Lately I've been listening to deep, rich, and colorful sounding albums. Music that is fitting to these last weeks of a dreary, long winter... with a hint of a wonderful, lush spring....
 Bootstraps/Bootstraps
Anyone else watch the show Parenthood? I'm obsessed... I knew I'd love the show when in the first 5 minutes of the pilot episode they featured the Avett Brothers. 
Musically, the show has yet to disappoint. The only time I ever really pull out the Shazaam app on my phone is when watching the show....
All that to say, that is how I discovered Bootstraps. A touch James Vincent McMorrow and Ray Lamontagne...

 Sea Wolf/Old World Romance
I forget when and where I first came across Sea Wolf... probably trolling the internet for music at work. (its my job!) I've thoroughly enjoyed this album... perfect for driving on the highway on my morning commute...
Lord Huron/Lonesome Dreams
I was just listening to this album this morning and thinking how I needed to recommend it to a few of my music nerd friends... but I decided to post about it here instead. Give it a listen.
The Lighthouse and the Whaler/This Is an Adventure
Dreamy, upbeat, fun...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.