On My List...

By 12:15 PM , , , , , ,


As I'm preparing to leave in two weeks, I'm trying to fit in lots of moments and visits with friends and family and everyone I love... and to snap photos with them as well. Lots of friends to remember and remind myself of in moments where I may be feeling down or lonely. I love these people!



One of my oldest and dearest friends, Kim- I've known Kim since before she was in HS, and she's pretty much an honorary Ogden sister. Lady- I LOVE YOU!






On Thursday I finally made it down to the Cincinnati area to visit my friend Sofia and see her new home... we used a tripod to catch a couple shots with the pretty woods behind their property in the background.... be warned, if we're hanging out in the next two weeks, I'll probably make you pose in photos with me. You'll just have to deal.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.