A Few Projects

By 11:33 PM , , , , , ,

Here are a few of the photos I've snapped for my projects in the MAD (Music Art and Dance) School at YWAM…. (in no particular order)


This one was supposed to capture the story I want to tell with my work. I'm certain that with all my art I want to portray the beauty of God's creation, and to show people how beautiful they truly are. 


This was a shot to represent my favorite song… which is Hoppípolla by Sigur Rós. You should listen to it. 


In this one,  I was using two different techniques in Photoshop… one I taught the class, and one that was taught by another student…


 These two were working with color filters… and the color meanings. Red represents passion, valor and love….maybe? Yellow, joy and truth… 



This one was working with a team from the fine art track, and we had to compose a photograph to post on social media, with a message/caption that was well thought-out. As a group, we captioned this: "Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads." -Henry David Thoreau 


In this one, we talked about storytelling and perspective… I chose Alice in Wonderland. (did you guess?)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great photos, Em! I like the way you set up the Alice in Wonderland one, especially, with hints to the main element in the forefront and "Alice" a dim image behind them. It feels more evocative of the whole story that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily!!

    Hope you are having a blast. We miss you!! Hope you have a very merry Christmas!
    Love,
    The Eisentragers

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.