Green Upon Green

By 8:42 AM , , , , ,


Sometimes it frustrates me that I'm not a particularly early riser if I don't have to be. I've always wished I had the time to pull over on morning drives riddled with fog-- but usually if I'm out at a time like that, I'm on my way somewhere. Today I was grateful that the mist hung about a bit longer and not only was I able to get a few near my parents house, but I also decided to hop in my car and drive some of the backroads. (Those photos will be up soon)

























You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your photos from your backroads ramblings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Website!
    I would like to offer to advertise your website on my website for FREE!
    If you would like to take up the offer just send us an email.
    You should include your website description, title and link.
    Our website is english, but you are welcome to write in any language.
    My email address is: bouncecolor@gmail.com
    Here you can see some examples of how we do this advertising for other websites:
    http://www.bouncecolor.com/2014/09/gag-trolls-funny-pictures-and-gifts.html
    http://www.bouncecolor.com/2014/09/guncel-haber-ve-makale-blogu.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.