After the Storm: a Mix

By 10:12 AM , , ,



Life's been a bit- well, lifelike lately, by which I mean its up one moment and really, really hard the next. I can tell I'm learning a lot of things about myself, about God, about family, friends and caring about people- but there are a lot of growing pains that accompany these things... this mix has been a companion to me in some of the hard moments- especially Mumford & Sons 'After the Storm' (and the instrumental version of it by We Are Elessar) and the line, "with grace in your heart..." I want to always have grace in my heart- even in the hardest situations.

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.
-Mumford & Sons, After the Storm


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.