Road trip to Atlanta Georgia and the Catalyst Conference...

By 6:04 PM , , , , , , ,

Back in October, I road-tripped to Atlanta, Georgia with some of the ministry team at Apex for the Catalyst Leadership conference. (I was able to go as I'm a part of the high school student ministry team) It was fun to be on the road with some good friends- our van was definitely the tech van (traveling wi-fi and Macbook Pros galore) The conference was a refreshing experience- as someone who has a heart to serve others I find myself getting burnt out on a regular basis- its nice to be able to just sit and absorb at times. And- I'm always up for seeing new places, being with people I enjoy, nice hotel rooms and road trips. (and plus, this counts as one of my '28 before 28' road trip goals!)













































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.