That's Neat: The Giving Keys

By 1:12 PM , ,




From their site:

"In A Nutshell

The Giving Keys exists to employ those transitioning out of homelessness to engrave recycled keys that get sold and shared around the world. Each key necklace is unique and carries a message like HOPE, STRENGTH, DREAM or COURAGE. When the wearer of the key encounters someone else who needs the message on the key, they give it away and then tell us their story."
I had the delight of browsing The Giving Keys booth at a maker's market this past October while attending the Catalyst Conference with Apex. I fell in love with their mission- was charmed by the idea and wanted to purchase one right away.... but, being me, I had no cash...
Today I finally ordered one for myself, with the word "hope" engraved on it. Because, right now? I need some hope. I look forward to the day that I can pass it on to someone who needs it more than myself....
Please visit and support The Giving Keys !!



all photos ©Emily O Photography unless otherwise noted

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.