I'm Going to Australia...

By 2:52 PM , , , , , , ,


I just did a super quick post on my Australia/YWAM trip blog, with quick, brief details about everything. I'm working on posts that will allow for more detail and background, but I wanted to get something up for everyone to read! 

I seriously am having a hard time believing that all this is really happening/going to happen. There's still so much to do, and I know that I will have to really trust God, as well as family and friends, to provide. 

This is all such a huge answer to prayers that I didn't even feel were coherent... and I am so grateful for all the friends and family that I have prayed with me, supported me... and have just been there for me over the past year or so...

(in part inspired by Death Cab for Cutie's "Transatlanticism" and also, the Muppet Movie)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.