[f r e e ] Music: Page CXVI and The Autumn Film

By 6:54 AM , , ,

Hey guys, guess what?




From the band:

"After seven years of crafting music as The Autumn Film and Page CXVI, Reid Phillips, Latifah Phillips, and Dann Stockton are giving away their catalog for the entire month of March. Eleven albums, seventy-four songs, two bands. Think of it as a Jubilee. Think of it as a sweet springtime gift. Think of it as something to share with everyone you know.
Starting Friday, March 1st, all of the albums from both bands will be available to download for free athttp://pagecxvi.com/jubilee, and we would love your help with spreading the word."

I highly recommend The Autumn Film/Page CXVI's music. Their version of 'Be Still My Soul' is one of my favorite songs, both as a listen, but also to play musically. (ask anyone, pretty much whenever I sit down at a piano I pull it out.) And the song lyrics speak straight into my soul. (is that too dramatic? Sometimes a bit of the young, angsty, poetry writing teenage Emily sneaks out to play...)
Honestly, them giving away their music comes at such a cool time... I was just thinking to myself the other day, how much I would like to have bought all their hymn albums- but financially, it just hasn't been something I'm able to do. So I stream the songs I have access to when I'm at home, but I've known that soon, I won't be home... and the convenience of streaming music 24/7...

...then I saw this! So excited.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.