Reads

By 6:43 AM , , ,

In the spirit of my last post, here are some titles that I am looking forward to reading soon...

by Lauren Graham

Yes. That Lauren Graham. Gilmore Girls. Parenthood. I've read some reviews, and the general consensus seems to be that while its no literary wonder, its fun, snappy and enjoyable. Which is exactly what I like.


by Jonathan Safran Foer

The movie was beautiful. I've wanted to read the book ever since.





by Angie Schuller Wyatt

I've followed her blog a bit (and it was recommended by Lauren Dubinsky, another young, God loving woman with a heart for females trying to live their faith AND be women in the church.) and am excited to tackle this. Just bought it for my Kindle, because, hey, I'm a want it now kind of girl. And I have a lot of traveling coming up.) 
I'm tired of feeling like less of a person, or like a bad person because I have boobs, curves or a strong opinion as a female believer. Hoping this book holds some encouragement. 


I'm sure there's more. (There's always more. I have a four+ page list on Goodreads.com)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You will LOVE Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. It's in my Top 10 Books Ever. Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.