Coffee Dates and Photos

By 5:57 AM , , , , , ,

After graduation from the program here at YWAM, a few people, myself included, stuck around for a few extra days/weeks. It was nice to have time to hang out and spend time together on our own schedule... and get coffee. Because, really, that's always a good idea. 



This lady- she is simply the BEST. Ten years younger than me, but full of such joy, wisdom and a heart for God and people. I miss her company so much!








Did I mention she's funny?





...and gorgeous?!






Of course we had to frequent our local cafe, Geronimo's... for coffee and banana bread.




















Apparently, taking photos on the train with a fancy camera is a no-no... oh well. Wasn't the first time I've been in trouble for taking photos. People are so suspicious!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.