Pink Flowers and Stripes//What I Wore

By 10:23 AM , , , , , , , ,




This is my absolute favorite flowering tree(shrub?) in the springtime. I've never taken the time to identify it (although I should! I used to be a flower/tree identifying nerd.) but it makes a gorgeous backdrop for photos, no?

I'm starting to think about things like packing for 8 months in Australia... what to take etc. Thinking through items that will mix, match and pack well. I think this dress may be a contender. Long, soft and super comfy, I'm pretty sure I could switch it up several different ways. (although I was definitely lazy on Wednesday with this outfit. Just a cardi, earrings and simple flats. But it was a tired day, ya know?)














//outfit details//
dress//Forever21
cardi//GAP
shoes//thrifted
sunnies//H&M
earrings//Charming Charlie's 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.