A little help...

By 5:31 PM , , ,



Hello all,
As most of you know, I've recently returned from almost nine months abroad. Seven of those months were spent volunteering with YWAM, a non-profit missions organization. The process of that included me quitting my job of twelve years and raising full financial support to fund my trip and living expenses.

Now that I've returned, I feel as though God has me in Dayton, for a little while at least. I've spent the past month and a half job searching and applying all over the place, from Columbus to Cincinnati. I would prefer to stay in the Dayton area at this time if at all possible, but I'm open to options. 

This is where YOU all come in. If anyone knows of anything in an art/creative field and wouldn't mind letting me know, that would be amazing. (photography, interior design, visual merchandising) or in a book related field (libraries, book stores etc). I have a degree in Interior Design and years of experience in photography, styling and design. I also have twelve years experience working for a public library. 

That being said, if anyone needs photos, please let me know! I'm available for engagement sessions, families, seniors, couples, musician photos, and other lifestyle sessions. If you have any questions, just send me an email! (em.ogden@gmail.com) I am also available to second shoot for weddings or other sessions if you are a photographer and are looking for assistance. 

I am also thinking about offering a few limited, interactive sessions on learning how to use your DSLR. Please let me know if you would be interested in a casual, hands-on approach to knowing a little more about your camera and how it works.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.